This is an adorable tote. Perfect to grab on the way out the door or for a little girl. Just enough space for a book and small baby doll. Add a personal touch with applique. This PDF is full of color photos that illustrate the steps involved in making the tote. Also included, an alphabet and applique instructions.
Finished size of the bag is 9″ width x 9″ height.
- Format: PDF (Download Only)
- Author: Schoolhouse Patterns
- 1 fat quarter (18″x22″) for exterior
- 1 fat quarter for lining
- a scrap for applique
- Heavyweight fusible interfacing for handles
- 1 fat quarter of plain flannel (i use white) for a soft interfacing for the bag
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern for making a mini tote.