I finally received my shipment from U.S 3 days ago. I was supposed to get it last Saturday. Apparently, the postman came to my house on Saturday and nobody’s home. He left a note saying that I should claim the package at the Pejabat Pos Seberang Takir. But hey, I’m working la… How I’m supposed to claim the package?
So, I decided to call the post office. But hey, no contact number what so ever stated on the note card. :pfft: I searched high and low for the post office’s number. Pos Malaysia’s Official website was not helping at all. :bawl: and I could not call the Customer Service because it was Sunday! *sigh*
But, thanks to Google Magic I’ve found their office number!!! Itu pun setelah penat dan sakit hati mencuba dail macam-macam nombor~ :ops:
- Pejabat Pos Seberang Takir : 09-6626220
- Pejabat Pos Seberang Takir (Bahagian Surat Tidak Dituntut) : 09-6626223
Hopefully this will help a lot of people! :happy:
In this package…
- Fresh Poppies in Fuchsia from Amy Butler’s Midwest Modern Collection
- Rose Bouquet in Blue from Heather Bailey’s Pop Garden Collection
- Zag Stripe in Turquoise from Heather Bailey’s Pop Garden Collection
- Tablecloth in Brown from Anna Maria Horner Garden Party Collection
I will use #2 and #4 for baju kurung. Heather Bailey’s prints are quite big but I still think its ok to use it in making Baju Kurung 😉
Heather Bailey’s Pop Garden Collection
Here’s some example of Pop Garden fabric used in making garment and aprons (I love aprons 😛 ). Don’t forget to visit the Pop Garden™ & Bijoux™ Flickr Group for more inspiration & fabric-specific ideas.
Will write another post with more pictures of actual fabric. I have yet to find someone to be my model :ops: haha