Have always wanted to make this. It is super simple.
- Make ‘create’ wording using Photoshop (or any other software like Microsoft Word)
- Print it on A4 or A3 size paper.
- Paste it on cardboard.
- Cut along the lines.
- If you want to make it more sturdy or thicker, paste it again on another cardboard (I used cereal boxes)
- Again, cut along the lines.
- Spray with white paint (or any colors you like) and let it dry.
- Stick it anywhere you want! Of course, haha 😉
Easy right? Share with us, if you make this too!