Skip to content
Material & Things Needed
- Black fabric/paper for the base
- Sponge that’s a little bit uneven
- Nail polishes in purple, blue, turquoise, white **this depends on the effect you want
- Mark every 3cm along the width of your fabric.
- Measures and mark 1.5cm vertically from each of those points.
- Use the tape to connect the dots from alternating rows, to create peaks and valleys.
- Time to paint!
- Sponge on white nail polish, dab on your fabric.
- Next, use blue and turquoise nail polish, dab on top of white and not to cover everything.
- Then do the same with purple.
- Let dry, then peel off the tape to reveal your awesome intergalactic chevrons.