Alice Shopper Tote – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
Alice is an easy-to-sew large tote bag featuring an exterior open pocket with magnetic snap, with a unique shape that lets a bit of contrasting fabric peek out of the bag. There is also a simple patch pocket inside. The straps are long enough for shoulder carry.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
17″ wide, 14″ tall, 5″ deep
- 1/2 yard 44″ wide woven quilting weight exterior fabric
- 2/3 yard 44″ wide quilting weight or vinyl contrasting fabric
- 1 yard 44″ wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 4 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 2/3 yard fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
- 1/8 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- One magnetic snap
- Coordinating thread
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabri-tac) (Optional)
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop. We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!