Bonnie Bucket Bag – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
Bonnie is a slouchy hobo-style bag featuring a recessed zipper main closure and exterior double welt pocket. Display two different fabric prints on the exterior, or give her a store-bought look by using one fabric for the exterior with contrasting top stitching. The oval-shaped bottom allows room for nearly anything!
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 14″ wide (at top)
- 12″ tall
- 6″ deep
- 1/2 yard 44″ wide quilting weight Main Exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard 44″ wide quilting weight Basic Exterior (or solid) fabric
- 2/3 yards 44″ wide quilting weight Lining fabric
- 2.5 yards woven fusible interfacing (Pellon Shape-flex SF-101)
- 1/4 yard heavy sew-in stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- 15″ (or longer) all-purpose zipper (main compartment)
- 7″ all-purpose zipper (welt pocket, zipper is optional)
- Two 1.5″ o-rings or 1″ rectangle loops
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop. We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!