Camille Camera Bag – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
This vintage-inspired camera bag sewing pattern includes padded compartments for two lenses and a tablet, an exterior slip pocket, an adjustable cross-body strap, and a fully-enclosing wrap around flap with a reinforced top-carrying handle.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
12.5″ wide, 8″ tall, 5″ deep
- 2/3 yard 44″ wide exterior fabric, quilting weight
- 1 1/2 yards 44″ wide lining fabric, quilting weight
- 2 yards 20″ wide fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shape-flex SF101)
- 1/2 yard foam interfacing (Soft & Stable) (1 1/2 yards Pellon Flex-Foam)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Thermolam Plus TP971F)
- (2) 1″ side release or center release buckles
- (2) 6″ x 3/4″ wood craft sticks
- (2) 1 1/2″ rectangle rings
- (1) 1 1/2″ strap slide
- (1) magnetic snap
- Coordinating thread
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabri-tac)
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop.
We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!