Della Wallet Clutch – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
The Della Wallet Clutch is an ideal accessory, shes easy to sew and practical enough to use daily. This wallet features 8 credit card slots, 2 bill or check slots, and 2 zippered pockets large enough to zip your phone into one and your change in the other.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
4″ tall, 7.5″ wide, 1/2″ deep
- One fat quarter quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1 yard 44″ wide quilting weight lining fabric (1/2 yard if non-directional)
- 1/2 yard fusible stiff interfacing (Pellon Craftfuse 808)
- 1/2 yard fusible lightweight interfacing (Pellon Featherweight 911FF)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- Two small magnetic snaps (14mm or 18mm)
- Two 9″ all-purpose nylon coil zippers
- One 1/2″ D-ring or O-ring and one 1/2″ swivel clip
- Coordinating thread
- Erasable marking pen
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop. We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!