Della Wallet Clutch – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
The Della Wallet Clutch is an ideal accessory, shes easy to sew and practical enough to use daily. This wallet features 8 credit card slots, 2 bill or check slots, and 2 zippered pockets large enough to zip your phone into one and your change in the other.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
4″ tall, 7.5″ wide, 1/2″ deep
- One fat quarter quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1 yard 44″ wide quilting weight lining fabric (1/2 yard if non-directional)
- 1/2 yard fusible stiff interfacing (Pellon Craftfuse 808)
- 1/2 yard fusible lightweight interfacing (Pellon Featherweight 911FF)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- Two small magnetic snaps (14mm or 18mm)
- Two 9″ all-purpose nylon coil zippers
- One 1/2″ D-ring or O-ring and one 1/2″ swivel clip
- Coordinating thread
- Erasable marking pen
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.