Donna Vintage Handbag – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
The first vintage pattern released in the Swoon Vintage Collection, Donna is a small 60s inspired handbag. She features a cute exterior slip pocket, inside zippered pocket and handles perfect for wearing in the crook of the elbow, Jackie O style.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
7″ tall, 11″ wide, 5″ deep
- 2/3 yard 44″ wide exterior fabric, quilting weight
- 1 yard 44″ wide lining fabric, quilting weight
- 2 1/2 yards 4/32″ cotton cording (or premade piping)
- 1/2 yard 58″ wide foam interfacing (Soft & Stable, or 1 yard Pellon FF77)
- 1 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shape-flex SF101)
- 14″ handbag zipper (Main Compartment)
- 6″ all-purpose zipper (Zippered Pocket)
- Four 3/4″ rectangle rings or 1″ o-rings
- Coordinating thread
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabri-tac)
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop.
We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!