Expedition Tote – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
The perfect travel tote, featuring Tim Holtz® Eclectic Elements fabric, zippers, thread and tote hardware by Coats. This bag features three large zippered pockets and an easy access slip pocket for maximum organization. Carry on a shoulder with the handles or wear it cross-body with the removable strap. A zippered top closure keeps your belongings safe and secure.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 14″ wide x 16″ tall x 3″ deep
- 1/2 yard Exterior Fabric A, 44″ wide
- 1/2 yard Exterior Fabric B, 44″ wide
- 1/2 yard Exterior Fabric C, 44″ wide
- 1 yard Lining Fabric, 44″ wide
- 4 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- (3) 14″ all-purpose zippers
- (1) 9″ all-purpose zipper
- (2) 3/4″ D-rings
- (2) 3/4″ swivel clips
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.