A roomy, sturdy and stylish open tote bag. With a teardrop shape, Ethel veers away from the usual boxy tote. It’s a “stuff it in and run out the door” kind of bag, designed to comfortably sling over your shoulder. There are open and zippered pockets for the small things.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 9.5″ wide at top
- 13″ wide at bottom
- 5″ deep
- 10″ tall
- Format: PDF (Download Only)
- Author: Swoon Patterns
- 1 yard 44” wide exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard 44” wide lining fabric
- 1 yard fusible fleece (Pellon Thermolam Plus)
- 3 yards 20” wide stiff fusible interfacing (Pellon Craft-fuse 808)
- 1/4 yard fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 6” all-purpose zipper
- Coordinating thread
*Note: This is a downloadable PDF sewing pattern. You will not receive anything except the PDF pattern file.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop. We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!