Glenda Convertible Clutch – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
This versatile clutch converts quickly into a shoulder bag with its removable strap. The interior offers just enough room for your important items and includes a zippered divider compartment for the smaller things. A relatively quick and easy sew, Glenda is the perfect gift!
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 11″ wide
- 7″ tall
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric, 44″ quilting weight
- 2/3 yard lining fabric, 44″ quilting weight
- 2 yards 20″ fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 2/3 yard 20″ sew-in heavy stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- Two 1/2″ d-rings or o-rings
- Two 3/4″ swivel clips
- One magnetic snap or twist lock
- One 9″ all-purpose zipper
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop. We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!