Glenda Convertible Clutch – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
This versatile clutch converts quickly into a shoulder bag with its removable strap. The interior offers just enough room for your important items and includes a zippered divider compartment for the smaller things. A relatively quick and easy sew, Glenda is the perfect gift!
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 11″ wide
- 7″ tall
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric, 44″ quilting weight
- 2/3 yard lining fabric, 44″ quilting weight
- 2 yards 20″ fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 2/3 yard 20″ sew-in heavy stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- Two 1/2″ d-rings or o-rings
- Two 3/4″ swivel clips
- One magnetic snap or twist lock
- One 9″ all-purpose zipper
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.