Harriet Expandable Tote – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
Tote your day to day items inside this adaptable mid-sized bag. Featuring two side zippers, it quickly converts from a rounded everyday purse to a spacious tote. A top closure flap keeps your belongings secure. A zippered pocket offers added storage for your cell phone or other frequently used accessories.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
12.5″ wide, 10″ tall, 4.5″ deep
- 1/2 yard 44″ wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/3 yard (or fat quarter) 44″ wide woven or vinyl contrasting fabric
- 3/4 yard 44″ wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1/8 yard fusible stiff stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
- 3 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- (4) 1″ rectangle rings
- (3) 7″ all-purpose zippers
- Thin magnetic snap
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabri-tac) (optional)
- Fabric clips (Wonder Clips) (optional)
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop. We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!