Lola Domed Handbag – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
The perfect look for your everyday style, this small bag includes a trimmed zippered pocket, a zippered main compartment and an interior slip pocket. Vinyl, cork or any other heavy non-fraying fabric is necessary for the contrasting fabric.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
12″ wide, 8″ tall, 6″ deep
- 1/3 yard 44″ wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard 44″ wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1/4 yard (or fat quarter) heavy vinyl or cork contrasting fabric
- 1/2 yard foam interfacing (Pellon Flexfoam FF77)
- 1/2 yard fusible web (Pellon Wonder Under 805)
- 1/8 yard fusible heavy stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 12″ all-purpose zipper (main compartment)
- 5″ all-purpose zipper (zippered pocket)
- Acrylic leather/vinyl paint (optional; to seal/color raw vinyl edges)
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac)
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop.
We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!