Sydney Crossbody – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
The perfect balance of form and function, this large everyday crossbody bag is ideal for daily use. It features multiple storage options, including two pleated cargo pockets, a large zippered pocket, a back slip pocket and a zippered pocket inside. A zip top opening keeps belongings secure and a wide crossbody strap ensures carrying comfort.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 13″ wide x 11″ tall x 3″ deep
- 1 yard 44″ wide quilting or canvas weight exterior fabric
- 1 yard 44″ wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 3/8 yard woven or vinyl contrasting fabric
- 3/8 yard fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
- 3 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/8 yard fusible heavy stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 14″ all-purpose zipper (zip top)
- 12″ all-purpose zipper (front pocket)
- 9″ all-purpose zipper (interior pocket)
- Four 14mm magnetic snaps
- Two 1″ D-rings
- Two 1.5″ swivel clips
- One 1.5″ strap slide
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac) (optional)
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop. We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!