Frequently Asked QuestionsView more
Do I need to register?
Yes 🙂 For faster processing, we encourage customers to register an account. Creating an account allows us to save your shopping basket and repeat orders. But you can still place an order using Guest Checkout.
How do I register for an account?
Don't have an account yet? They're spiffy. Creating an account allows us to save your shopping basket and lets you check out. Without one, if you leave the site you will lose your basket!To create an account, click My Account and fill in your email address and preferred password.
Making an Order
Types of order
- Wholesale — We offer wholesale pricing for Art & Craft Supplies items and Designer Fabrics.
- * Made-to-order — Final product is not sewn until the customer has actually ordered it.
- * Custom Order — Items can be customized as desired, made according to a customer's specifications but based on our guidelines.
- Bundled Order — Special discount when buying in bulk 🙂
- * Advance Order — Items will be delivered when it's ready. Delivery date is stated in description.
- Pre-Order — Only for Designer Fabric. Waiting time is 14 to 18 days from the closing date.
Shipping and Handling
What are the delivery charges for online orders?
All orders are charged based on combined weight. Delivery charges are automatically calculated during checkout. Please click the Calculate Shipping, choose your delivery address and click Update Totals for details.
What are the shipping guidelines?
Orders will be delivered via Pos Malaysia's Postal Services, Pos Ekspres, PosLaju or via Air Parcel.
- Ready stock items - Packed and delivered within 2 working days after payment is received
- Advance Order, Pre-Order, Made-to-order and custom orders - Delivery time is stated in product description
What is the cost for shipping within Malaysia?
Delivery is based on weight and it is automatically calculated during checkout. Tracking numbers are emailed for all orders once shipped. We charge RM1 for handling fee.
What are the international shipping costs and methods?
We ship to Indonesia, Brunei and Singapore.Custom duties and import charges, which vary from country to country, are borne by the customer. We suggest that you contact your local customs office before you order.All international orders are shipped using either Malaysian Parcel via Air or PosLaju. Both services will require signature upon delivery. Tracking numbers will be provided for both services by email once shipped.All orders are charged based on combined weight, as follows:
|Country||Parcel via Air||Poslaju (Express Shipping)|
|First 1000 gm||Next 500 gm||Estimated Delivery Days (working days)||First 500 gm||Next500 gm||Estimated Delivery Days (working days)|
|Brunei||RM37||RM3.00||4 - 6||RM56||RM7.50||2 - 3|
|Indonesia||RM47||RM5.80||4 - 7||RM58||RM7.50||2 - 3|
|Singapore||RM37||RM3.00||4 - 6||RM52||RM6.25||2 - 3|
What is your return policy?
Due to the nature of made-to-order and custom order items (which are unique and limited), we will not entertain returns and replacements.All special and custom orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of ordering with the balance due before the goods are shipped. We DOES NOT accept returns for this order.We will only accept replacements if only we sent you a wrong item and subject to quality check.10% processing fee for ready stock items returned.
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Bank Transfer to CIMB or Maybank (Preferred choice for Malaysian Residents)
- PayPal (Preferred choice for international customers)
- Credit Card Payment also available via PayPal