Charlotte City Tote – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
A stylish chic tote featuring hanging handles, a magnetic snap top closure and vinyl overlays that present a store-bought look and feel. The interior is spacious with a zippered pocket and small strap connecting the two sides, giving this mid-sized tote its classic functional shape.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 12″ wide
- 11″ tall
- 6″ deep
- 1/3 yard exterior fabric, 44″ wide quilting weight
- 2/3 yard heavy vinyl or cork contrasting fabric
- 2/3 yard lining fabric, 44″ wide quilting weight
- 3 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1/4 yard 20″ stiff fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- 2 yards premade piping
- 7″ all-purpose zipper
- One 1/2″ swivel clip
- One 1/2″ O-ring or D-ring
- Four 3/4″ rectangle rings
- One magnetic snap
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac) or double-sided tape
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop. We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!