Sophia Swim Tote – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
The perfect beach carry-all, Sophia can be worn like a backpack with a towel tucked under the handles because of its fully-adjustable one-piece design. A pleated pocket outside and a large hanging zippered pocket inside keep small items secure.
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 18″ tall
- 18″ wide
- 5″ deep
- 1 1/4 yards 44″ wide quilting or decor weight exterior fabric
- 1 yard 44″ wide woven or vinyl contrasting fabric
- 1 1/2 yards 44″ wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 4 yards fusible woven interfacing (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- 1 yard fusible fleece interfacing (Pellon Thermolam TP971F)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- Four 1″ rectangle rings
- Four 1″ grommets (optional)
- Two magnetic snaps
- 14″ all-purpose zipper
- Fabric glue (Beacon Fabritac) (optional)
- Erasable marking pen
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.
Thank you so much for visiting our shop. We believe strongly in the quality of the fabric and supplies that we offer. We have a passion for all things creative, and hope to share some of that love with you. Have fun fabric shopping and happy sewing!