Bonnie Bucket Bag – PDF Pattern (by Swoon Patterns)
Bonnie is a slouchy hobo-style bag featuring a recessed zipper main closure and exterior double welt pocket. Display two different fabric prints on the exterior, or give her a store-bought look by using one fabric for the exterior with contrasting top stitching. The oval-shaped bottom allows room for nearly anything!
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 14″ wide (at top)
- 12″ tall
- 6″ deep
- 1/2 yard 44″ wide quilting weight Main Exterior fabric
- 1/2 yard 44″ wide quilting weight Basic Exterior (or solid) fabric
- 2/3 yards 44″ wide quilting weight Lining fabric
- 2.5 yards woven fusible interfacing (Pellon Shape-flex SF-101)
- 1/4 yard heavy sew-in stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- 15″ (or longer) all-purpose zipper (main compartment)
- 7″ all-purpose zipper (welt pocket, zipper is optional)
- Two 1.5″ o-rings or 1″ rectangle loops
- Coordinating thread
You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
You MAY sell bags you make with this pattern.